Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Ch. 36 - The Couple That Started with Getting Rejected in a Dream

Dex-chan lover
I get that the drama is a bit trite and not very Reiwa, but I want to point out a few things in case people forgot
  • Tsukihi was sleep deprived out of anxiety the night before (ch 26)
  • She was already complaining about a headache right before the confession (ch 32)
  • She was STILL experiencing anxiety and pessimism throughout much of the day leading up to the confession (ch 27, last page of ch 29, ch 32, moments before she got kissed in ch 34)
  • She was fully expecting Hinoka to reject her, not kiss her before she even finished her confession (all of the same citations as the previous point but especially ch 34)
  • Brain chemicals do funky things
It's not at all unrealistic for her head to be scrambled for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Wow after the blunder that was last chapter, i wasn't expecting for it to resolve anytime soon. Colour me suprised. But again, why pull that shit in the first place? It just made the whole thing leave a bad aftertaste.

Dex-chan lover
Woo! Thank goodness the misunderstanding didn't get dragged. Now to pray we actually get some chapters of them being a couple.

Double-page supporter
Thank god, but honestly that fakeout drama from last chapter was so unnecessary. Could've just put it in this chapter and it literally would've made 0 difference.....

Dex-chan lover
Poor, Hinoka! She had a bad time, all because Tsukuchi's useless

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I get that the drama is a bit trite and not very Reiwa, but I want to point out a few things in case people forgot
  • She was already complaining about a headache right before the confession (ch 32)
  • She was STILL experiencing anxiety and pessimism throughout much of the day leading up to the confession (ch 27, last page of ch 29, ch 32, moments before she got kissed in ch 34)
  • She was fully expecting Hinoka to reject her, not kiss her before she even finished her confession (all of the same citations as the previous point but especially ch 34)
We're all real people. You know that a headache or fever wouldn't prevent you from saying a single word or sentence to your crush after you kissed and you're both walking back to the car, then driving home, or even when you get home or even after. That's not realistic.

Fed-Kun's army
GHtMmp7WoAAOgaH

Dex-chan lover
You know even with the slight anger I felt in the last chapter this one made it go away. I'm glad there are together, it's about time and I can't wait to see them together! :glee:

Dex-chan lover
You know, you're 100% right. I completely forgot about her feeling not so well before. Makes more sense!

Dex-chan lover
meanwhile in straight couple series... either MC/FMC get VERY CLASSIC development that need ended up goes overseas when we about to get confession chapter...

not mention side couple also got classic arrange marriage b4 the confession happen

Users who are viewing this thread