Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Ch. 38 - Debrief

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? What's with the whole "Can't tell her about sex" thing? Why is she freaking out the second the concept of her having sex with someone comes up?

If you're SO gets weirdly roundabout and prevents talking about sex up with their new girlfriend, I'd be super sus as too why. It's probably just her infantilizing her adult friend in the end but still pretty weird

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? What's with the whole "Can't tell her about sex" thing? Why is she freaking out the second the concept of her having sex with someone comes up?

If you're SO gets weirdly roundabout and prevents talking about sex up with their new girlfriend, I'd be super sus as too why. It's probably just her infantilizing her adult friend in the end but still pretty weird
What are you even on about? She just know that they barely managed to get together and that it took several baby steps for even that to happen

She also knows that they need to first adjust to the fact that they are properly dating and telling them that they should have sex next thing first when they have barely kised once - and technically that was only one of them being kissed by the other - is simply too fast - even without the anxiety of Tsukushi at even the smallest things

This isn't about 'infantilizing' anybody - this is about tact and allowing them to get there at their own pace, even if it is slower than some apparently prefer

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

no no, yuus onto something. hear her out for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread