Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Confession

YESSS FINALLYY WOOOHHH LFGGGG🏃‍♀️🏳️‍🌈 also thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Let's GOOOOOOOO!
I sure hopes she won't runaway after the kiss, leaving Hinoka thinking "so it's just me"

Dex-chan lover
I sure hopes she won't runaway after the kiss, leaving Hinoka thinking "so it's just me"
She's not that much of an idiot. She was obviously stumbling over a confession before the kiss happened. That's why it happened. She can use her head and figure out she ran away because of nerves.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! i was not expecting that!! thanks for the upload

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY!!! If this action doesn’t lead to them going out then I’ll give up on this. There’s NO way they won’t be going out after that. Thanks for the translations.
Why are you raising flags? Obviously they won’t start going out immediately.. there is gonna be more misunderstandings, more unnecessary drama and when they finally start dating, it’ll be the end of the series.. just look at the title, going out with her is the end goal,

Man.... I know I'm giggling but how did hinoka knew she has feelings for her ? 😅 or she just "oops she's close might as well kiss her"
I'm pretty sure in one of the chapters before the beach arc Tsukushi straight up told Hinoka she was gonna confess to her and asked her to wait for her or something like that.

If I remember correctly, that's when Hinoka started lusting after Tsukushi extremely aggressively.

Users who are viewing this thread