Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Success? Or Failure?

Dex-chan lover
Please... please let them properly communicate, let her come back out and actually say it.
Please don't let things continue as they are, making the thought be "Oh no, did I fuck up? Better act like nothing happened/Take it back or call it a joke and end up having it be hurtful, thus driving a massive wedge into what should have just bloomed."

I've never gone "Let's fucking go!" just to immediately follow it up with "Oh come the fuck on!" so quickly.

Dex-chan lover
People assuming the worst but this is gonna get resolved in like 2-3 chapters. Feels like it’s expected for confessions to have a post-confession clarity moment and they make up right after.

Dex-chan lover
Does the concept of pacing not exist in Japan? It feels like new manga always either progress at a snail's pace or are rushed. :haa:

Reactions: Tlo
Double-page supporter
if they make some excuse after kissing to only be friends imma be so mad

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
If she was too shocked to talk afterwards, she would be too shocked to nap in the car ride sitting next to her the whole way. There really is no excuse besides maybe this scene played better in the author's head and didn't translate to the format well. Regardless, I am livid :notlikethis:

Supporter
I'm really starting to hate the interruption trope. This time it was a dog barking. Like, in the entire expanse of this giant beach, there just happens to be a dog walking by at the correct moment to bark.

Second most hated trope is falling on each other.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it. I freaking knew it. I said last chapter when everyone was celebrating that something like this would probably happen.

Users who are viewing this thread