Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Debrief

Hmm make them go at their own pace rn. The fluffy moments after the confession are to die for <3

Dex-chan lover
What are you even on about? She just know that they barely managed to get together and that it took several baby steps for even that to happen

She also knows that they need to first adjust to the fact that they are properly dating and telling them that they should have sex next thing first when they have barely kised once - and technically that was only one of them being kissed by the other - is simply too fast - even without the anxiety of Tsukushi at even the smallest things

This isn't about 'infantilizing' anybody - this is about tact and allowing them to get there at their own pace, even if it is slower than some apparently prefer
Screaming at the top of your lungs, waving your hands in the air, and desperately trying to drown out the word "Sex" so they can't hear it isn't the way you show tact.

What are you even on about?

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSS!!! Let the fluffy times come! I don't have a problem with dense stupid crap happening as long as theres no other girl or some other kind of jealousy shit that keeps happening to new couples.

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something? What's with the whole "Can't tell her about sex" thing? Why is she freaking out the second the concept of her having sex with someone comes up?

If you're SO gets weirdly roundabout and prevents talking about sex up with their new girlfriend, I'd be super sus as too why. It's probably just her infantilizing her adult friend in the end but still pretty weird
In addition to what others have said about sex clearly being a way too big of a step way too early for her, it might be that Serina and Yuu haven't kissed yet themselves, and the idea of sex is still embarrassing for Serina herself.

Double-page supporter
Did I miss something? What's with the whole "Can't tell her about sex" thing? Why is she freaking out the second the concept of her having sex with someone comes up?

If you're SO gets weirdly roundabout and prevents talking about sex up with their new girlfriend, I'd be super sus as too why. It's probably just her infantilizing her adult friend in the end but still pretty weird
It is more likely a throwaway joke to keep the manga PG and appropriate for the magazine. Ngl it is probably more weird to initiate and insisting talking about it tho.

Dex-chan lover

They're not adults, they're highschoolers...

Users who are viewing this thread