Yume Miru Prima Girl!

Very good manga 10/10 would read again and use it as my dinner. Only issue is, there are no chapters o_o.

Aggregator gang
It is a masterpiece. But i have a little problem with this manga. Namely it doesn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
As other users have pointed out, this is a good manga but it's biggest flaw is that we don't have 5 volumes and an anime

Dex-chan lover
....what is it about dark brown skin and dark blue/purple hair? It's an eyecatching combination, but why is it so common? Is it just a representation of Southeast Asian/Arabic women? From Nadia of Blue Water, to that Bleach chick, to Jahy, and even Nessa in the latest Pokemon, I feel like I'm seeing it pop up more and more often.

Isn't this something like the third or fourth manga this author is doing? I hope they don't overwork themselves to death.

Contributor
It's being translated! Yay, I always wanted to read this. Thank you, Skeleton Warriors.

Excellent manga. I wish the mangaka would go a wee bit more in-depth about the various dance steps and training though. Not enough to make it into serious sports manga but more than a gimmick.

Contributor
This manga is like Anima Yell, but with some of the ecchi of Harukana Receive.

Great altogether.

I too enjoyed 2016's Magi-Pre movie version. The theme wasn't dancing at all but it actually was really good!

Users who are viewing this thread