Yume Nara Doko Made Yurusaremasuka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

ahhhhhhh please translator-san could you please update the remaining chapters all at once?? It’s so hard to wait for a month with all these cliffhangers 😭😭😭😭 I really appreciate your work and I don’t mean to rush you! I would be fine waiting two or three months for releases as long as it’s all the remaining chapters 🥺😭😭 please consider this option 🥺❤️ Thank you too for the hard work! I really love this story! Also would you consider opening a discord server for your scangroups fans? That would be so nice! All the best and health to you all💕💕💕💕

Group Leader
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS WAS SO FLUFFY WHY DO WE ALWAYS HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS SHIT EVERYTIME WHY CANT THEY JUST BE HAPPY AAAAAAAAAAAA

he was about to fuck you and you had to open your big mouth! 😩 didn't you say you were going to enjoy it? why were you saying shit about being friends then!

Playing the friend card after other have put two fingers in your ass already? Kinda cringe bro. NOPERS.

Y’all my heart was doing backflips the whole time😫please confess your feelings soon!!! I’m dying over here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread