Yume no Shizuku, Kin no Torikago - Vol. 10 Ch. 38

I'm confused... Is Suleiman gay for Ibrahim or is it just how guys showed deep brotherly affection lololol

LOL @Writerfromanotherstar

But seriously, I'm so confused. This is the 3rd time he's kissed him. I feel like the Sultan is somehow obsessive over Ibrahim. He probably purposely called for Hurrem in the beginning because he knew she was important to Ibrahim.

@mochidonut Lol I am devastated you called me back to this manga I'm trying to forget/muster up enough courage to finish reading. Makes me feel as distraught as I did reading Peach Girl (Ah- the pain).

Not your fault tho. It just gets even more angsty til you know,,, things are no longer as they were LMFAO (not really I'm hurting writing this- my poor second-hand emotion feeling self).

@Writerfromanotherstar dear god, Peach Girl!! I totally forgot about that series. I picked that up a million years ago...and buried it deep, deep, below in the abyss of my mind. I have such a love/hate relationship with it (along with Paradise Kiss and Nana). The mangakas sure know how to wring the reader's heart.

Haha, my bad! Your comment really cracked me up. I'm all caught up again, but I can't find it in me to continue reading future chapters. Coming back to this manga after a year and seeing how it developed...it's frustrating 😓

Users who are viewing this thread