Yume no Shizuku, Kin no Torikago - Vol. 13 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
uwaa tensions are rising! thanks for the scanlations~ though it feels like a few pages are missing?

This feels like Skip Beat all over again...you know the sultan will fall in love with Hurrem eventually (history y'all) but you wonder whether you'll be old and frail by the time that comes or if you're gonna leave this manga legacy to your children

【・ヘ・?】

Ooof, shoot...I would feel awful if I was Mustafa. This is going to be a rough situation with the siblings :S

Group Leader
Here's a piece useless information for you: The mangaka used an actual portrait of Suleiman as reference (and bishiefied it) for this volume's cover: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suleiman_the_Magnificent#/media/File:EmperorSuleiman.jpg

I think this is wholesome.

Woah the portrait thing for the cover thing is really cool. Thnaks for the info. Also thanks to the one who uploaded some of the covers I hope we can get them all.

The plot is getting interesting, I love the nice balance between the war of the prevous chapters and the harem plot. I'm really glad I picked this manga.

Group Leader
@auodere The tankoubon isn't divided into chapters 🤔A couple of pages were probably left in the next chapter's folder :)

@moichispa thank you! they're all uploaded now :) it just didn't let me upload anymore yesterday. (I only cut the images from the chapters on this page, but it felt satisfying)

Users who are viewing this thread