Yume no Shizuku, Kin no Torikago - Vol. 13 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Oof Ibrahim using the name he had when he first met hurrem... but instead of encouraging her to seek knowledge and power with her own hands, he is actively trying to stop her, how ironic. it really seems like their romance has died 😔

On another note, mehmed is really starting to look like hurrem!! It's really hard to tell who the real father is, but i have a feeling he might be the king Suleiman's after all.

thank you so much for the scanlations!!

Wanna bet that Ibrahim is considering doing something to Mehmed for the sake of the pure bloodline? Thankfully history has Mehmed living 20+ years so let's hope the mangaka doesn't decide to deviate arbitrarily.

Ugh, I just wanna slap Ibrahim.

...anyway we still have 5 more years till Suleiman and Hurrem marry and most of this hulabaloo comes to an end...haaaaah. So darn long to wait.

Till then I refound that lovely poem of Suleiman's for Hurrem so this will have to tide me through till the romance actually begins.

"Throne of my lonely niche, my wealth, my love, my moonlight.
My most sincere friend, my confidant, my very existence, my Sultan, my one and only love.
The most beautiful among the beautiful...
My springtime, my merry faced love, my daytime, my sweetheart, laughing leaf...
My plants, my sweet, my rose, the one only who does not distress me in this world...
My Istanbul, my Caraman, the earth of my Anatolia
My Badakhshan, my Baghdad and Khorasan
My woman of the beautiful hair, my love of the slanted brow, my love of eyes full of mischief...
I'll sing your praises always
I, lover of the tormented heart, Muhibbi of the eyes full of tears, I am happy."

(at least it seems we might start getting more speedy updates)

Group Leader
i just had to... LMAO. swerving real quick hurrem

mXGhIJT.jpg

I'm glad she's changed now into a mother whose purpose is to protect her children. It was becoming more than tiring to see her practically begging for Ibrahim's love and attention in the past. Now she's got other things more important to care about.

Group Leader
@royalbl Suleiman's simping hard for Hurrem with his poems :) Have you seen the letters she wrote to him? I find them pretty cute.

@bakasennin Just found out about them now and went looking on google.

"I wish from my Lord that my Sultan, my beloved man, will always be happy in the world and in the hereafter.

Bless you for pointing them out to me, I loved them!

Seems to me that she's "simping" hard for him too. Straight in the kokoro I'm weak for couples like these. I absolutely and positively can't wait for them to be like this in the manga too - Shinohara Chie is a pro at pining and romance (Anatolia Story was straight up my alley)

Group Leader
@royalbl Ikr, I recently read Hurrem's biography and that's where I saw the letters. I'm looking forward to more romantic stuff, but I can't say so about what will happen to other characters :( Seeing the princes like in this chapter just breaks my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread