Yume no Shizuku, Kin no Torikago - Vol. 13 Ch. 51

I feel for Hurrem dude, there's so many things that can go wrong here...thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Oooo things are getting so spicy, drama wise!! lol Im reading so slowly since i want to savor each chapter, which is a first 😂 thanks for scanlating!!

Group Leader
Hürrem definitely had a nice keikaku there, I loved seeing İbrahim pissed off like that.

Reading the actual history of what happened to all the siblings makes me a little sad because certain fates are predestined in history if the story tries to be accurate. No spoilers or anything but I went down a rabbit hole of Wikipedia on the real life versions of the characters.

Oh so he does love her if even a bit...I thought we were gonna have to wait a while to see some smidgen of romance but if he already listens to pillow talk from her then we're getting there.

I want to say that Ibrahim is a bastard for taking Mohamed with him to the battlefield but lol Hurrem had that one coming unfortunately. It's gonna be interesting seeing them plot against each other from now on

Though it doesn't really matter since in history it's Suleiman and Hurrem who send assassins to strangle and kill him in his bed so...

@roiya hmmmm who knows. In history it appears that Ibrahim was married to a woman named Hatun and not Hatice (who apparently wasn't his wife as it was once believed)

The author can still surprise us with twists

In chap 6 or 7, Suleiman called Hurrem "my Ikbal" now he calls her "my Haseki". I'm looking forward to he calling her "my wife / my empress"

THe drawing on this chapter was on spot with the heavy plot, the backgrunds, the breakfast scene. So good.

Users who are viewing this thread