Yume no Shizuku, Kin no Torikago - Vol. 15 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
okay, that's the last straw. I never thought he would stoop so low towards his exlover and his own flesh and blood
It's countdown time Ibrahim 😠 waiting for the day your head rolls on the floor.

Thanks for the chapter!!

he's so extraaa like what is his goal? bro so guilty he just want to
[/kill them off?! thats ridiculous!] idkkk man im about done had it with ibrahim

I’m looking forward to Hurrem becoming a legal wife. It’s like three or four years ahead of the current time in this chapter. Guess it’d be harder for Ibrahim to just go against the sultana?

Well, turning the blind eye to Hurrem's child poisoning attempt is pretty much an announcement of the war. Mehmed may be his child too!

So their target is not mehmed nor hurrem but hurrem and all of her children. Hurrem pls shuts down those two as soon as possible. For someone loves mehmed so much I cannot bear seeing those bitches's face anymore.

Lover turns into enemy so quickly.
This is why Hurrem starts to actively try to take down Ibrahim. A mother's love, my dudes.

Group Leader
Ahem, I really liked what Shinohara put in here, so I'll share it with you.

When Sokollu Mehmed is talking to İbrahim, they show a fountain-like thingie. What is it? In Ottoman architecture, fountains are commonly used for practical and aesthetic reasons, but in places related to state affairs, they served another purpose too. The one we see in this chapter looks like the fountain in Murad III's privy chamber: https://live.staticflickr.com/7907/47184620241_1e06266db5_b.jpg
You should also look at the fountains on the window sills of the Sunnet Room in Topkapi Palace: https://www.canercangul.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Topkap%C4%B1-Saray%C4%B1-S%C3%BCnnet-Odas%C4%B1-Pencereleri-1024x768.jpg

When you had running water in the room, eavesdroppers outside could not hear what you were saying inside. Instead, they heard the murmuring water. They are more effective when they are in front of the windows. For instance, the ones in the Sunnet (Circumcision) Room prevented the wailing of the princes from being heard outside ;)

That's why İbrahim was angry at Mehmed, like the boy was being so loud that even the water sound could not suppress his voice and they could be overheard. That was such a nice detail imho.

Those fountains also served as ancient A/C, because water cooled the room on hot days. Win/win.

Yeah that was too much Ibrahim . Bye bye I used to like you.

Thanks for the fountain tip, so interesting!

I think the writer can greatly connect the drama story with the real history very well. In this chapter, we could see Ibrahim really cross the line. He goes too far, whether the child really is his son or not. the child still is acknowledged as a prince. If Ibrahim feels sorry for his wrong doing. he should fix it by telling Sulieman or fine the way to confirm bloodline but this... he trying to cover his guilt by letting the child die. How shameless.

if this follows the real history, Ibrahim will be executed by Hurrem's plan. but Mehmed will die before Ibrahim anyway.

I like the lovely relationship among these siblings. They are really sincere and kind. I wish the story will not follow the history which I would call tragic.

PS. I feel like Sulieman is having fun to see Ibrahim and Hurrem fighting each other.

Users who are viewing this thread