Yumekui Merry - Vol. 19 Ch. 111 - A Dream with No Name

Dex-chan lover
Ashame people dont know how to take a good screenshot in this day and age, but im super happy to see this chapter, great job. And keep up the amazing work.

Group Leader
Just wanna reiterate that while I am indeed releasing this chapter 2 weeks after the previous one, when I said "few weeks" I meant more along the lines of 3-4 weeks a chapter.
That is to say, I'll try to be faster than that, but please don't be disappointed if it takes me longer than 2 weeks for a chapter.
Thanks.

Group Leader
"future girlfriend candidate"
wee woo wee woo

also, that was a rather abrupt and clunky introduction for a new enemy type...

thanks for your hard work as always o7

Fed-Kun's army
This has long been one of my fave series, so

I sincerely salute the team that picked this up,

and my condolences for all the stress the raws bring you

Dex-chan lover
For proto-nightmares these empty look kinda unusual with those diving suites.

Dex-chan lover
That "Channel Subscription kick" was hilarious, nya. The rant kinda made me chuckle. I'm glad you went through all the trouble to translate for us though and didn't just give up on it. For that I thank you. :)

What really bothers me is how cool and scary "The Empty" are as a concept yet they're just like mob enemies from a sentai. They're sentient pocket dimensions that crave individuality and achieve it by consuming ideas and thoughts until they fill up and expand into a nightmare of their own. And now they're in the real world trying to eat people directly.

This is frightening and amazing and I want to see the tragic result of a person literally becoming nightmare fuel.

Have you checked the pages from manga zip? http://manga-zip.net/archives/247225.html

They might be fine, I don't think I've seen issues with them.

Also, no worries about the exact meaning of "a few weeks". I just used that math to demonstrate the long road ahead.

Group Leader
@PlasticShark
v19 and 21 are both from the same source, a-zmanga but v20 is not.
My assumption that everyone gets the raws from a single source has now been updated to an assumption that all these sites just use whoever uploads it first.
Either way, I'd rather just not have to rely on someone who is basically taking a screenshot of something I can just buy.
Especially since buying it will probably give me better clarity on kanji, another issue I had with the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread