Yumekui Merry - Vol. 23 Ch. 136 - Dreaming All Day -Two People's World-

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell you guys did it, you caught up to the raws. Holy fuck yall are all amazing. I never thought I'd see this day but thanks to you guys I can see the ending, I have Hope's again.

Group Leader
@Shortstos
>Holy hell you guys did it, you caught up to the raws.
Haha.
Hahahahahaha.
Hahahahahahaha.
This isn't the latest chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So, how many chapters left until you catch up? And does it release monthly?

Group Leader
@HYBRID_BEING
Also yeah, it's monthly. 139 should be coming out the 24th, unless Ushiki takes another month off like he did between 137 and 138.

@hanchobakery
Thanks for you lots' insane work up to and beyond now.
Has Ushiki said how many chapters more they plan to do?

over 12 years ago a fresh manga caught my eye and hell I'm still following it today while I did dropped a lot of well known one.
Guess it's time to reread it from scratch with the end approaching

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for much for all of the effort/time y'all have put into translating this series and this mad dash to catch up to the raws!! Your work is immensely appreciated😔😔i hope the end of this series will soon be in sight lmao

"I Don't want to hear that from the guy who is naked." 🤣 Perfection

Then he goes and puts on *tight leather pants*

Dex-chan lover
Sorta want Yumeji to lose... you ever read a manga for so many years you just want the villain to burn it to the ground?

REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WORK GUYS!

So.. at the end Kyou was indirectly helping Yumeji to gain enough power to defeat god.

Guys your work is greatly appreciated.
A year ago I had lost hope about this series that I really enjoy, fearing that it'd fall into the void of dropped series, never to see the light of day again.
Really glad there are people with so much passion for the series they brought it back. With the length and amount of words of each chapter, making it this far is no small feat at all.

You Guys did it... Catching up to Raws... Thank you for your Hard work, now get some Rest you guys deserve it... XD

Dex-chan lover
One of the oldests mangas that I'm following is comming to an end. It's a strange feeling. Good job catching up with the raws.

Group Leader
Wait wait wait I thought this was the last volume, but it was just the last PUBLISHED volume?!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread