Yumekui Merry - Vol. 24 Ch. 141 - Dreams and Reality

Dex-chan lover
Its the end of an era. Can't believe I picked this up over a decade ago. Dang, time flies

FINALLY OVER! Wow. It's really been a long time. I feel it dragged a bit towards the end, but I'm glad i stuck through, and I loved it. Thank you very much for translating it!

GG guys. I remember watching the anime years ago, probably when it was airing and remember it not being complete. Recently i heard that the manga was reaching its final chapters and i'm glad people still care enough to see it through to the end. You guys did great! Well done and thank you.

This was the first manga i ever picked up. It's been almost 5 years. At one point i didn't think it'd ever get translated again. But here we are. I tried to control myself but i kinna cried at the kiss.
It isn't the greatest manga I've ever read. But it still remains the one closest to my heart.
GR

Aggregator gang
Damn, I started reading this about a year ago (after I found it through the KnowYourMeme entry for "Vagina Bones") and binged it in sections here and there, finally caught up to it today after I saw a new chapter had been uploaded (although I somehow didn't notice that it was the last chapter)
Thanks for the continued efforts and translations, reading the TL pages was a ride in and of itself lol

See you guys on the other side

Good morning.. and Merry Christmas.

This entire story has been such a wonderful roller coaster of dreams, ideals, and all of the things in between. It's a masterpiece, to put it bluntly.
I hope that, if they can, Ushiki will continue to write and show upon us these wonderful worlds of imagination. How dreamlike of an idea, though..

https://twitter.com/yosihiki/status/1333653965301420032

Ushiki confirms that there will be an additional little epilogue in the final volume.

A credit roll on a manga... A FREAKIN' CREDIT ROLL!

and thank you very much for all the effort translating this piece of art.

I love this, started following this series when the chapter was only around 60-80ish, though the ending is bittersweet with their parting, i feel like this is how it should be after all.... good night yumekui merry, it was an enjoyable ride

Group Leader
I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING.

AAAAAHHHH

P.S. Thank you, Nico Knights. You made my dreams come true.
After all these years, we've finally reached the end.

Now that it's over i'm probably gonna start reading it soon. Thank you very much for your work!

Been following this since the anime aired, we had a lot of ups and downs uh? Literally 10 years
cheers lads

Dex-chan lover
It's honestly rare that a series lasts this long and yet ends so well. Thank you to everyone who scanlated it back in the day, and to the new team who picked up our hopes and dreams to finish the job. And especially thanks to the author, what a wonderful manga. I think it's criminal that it never got picked up for an official release, I'd instantly buy the complete set.

As for the ending itself... I think of that one Calvin & Hobbes comic. "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all night."

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the donut-eating sheep bite!

Users who are viewing this thread