Yumekui Merry

Dex-chan lover
The manga that draw me to this anime industry !!
So glad that it end on good note, It been a long time and Yumekui Merry will always be that series that manage to convince me to follow manga and anime world

Thank You
It been a nice long dream

Group Leader
In case anyone wanted to download all of our releases, I've updated the mega folder that was on our group page on mangadex.

wow, it is finally done

thank you Nico Knights for sticking with it

it is greatly appreciated :)

Group Leader
It's both a relief and extremely sad these characters I've followed my whole teenage years had a proper serialisation ending.
Once I'm gonna end this manga, I will seriously miss them.

It's at time like these I hope in the afterlife every characters we've loved in games, books and manga would get resurected into reality. Anyway, now I'm really curious to know what the next manga from this mangaka will be.

Well this was a fun ride, it ended pretty well than others series that took so long....

So when the mangaka go back to making Advent Cirno, I want more.

It's finally over, huh? I loved how this manga became just an excuse to have two immortals with all the powers duke it out for 10 chapters. I wish I could see that animated.

I love the ending, even if the it was all a dream is the status quo instead of the dream world becoming common knowledge. I'm looking forward to Yoshitaka-Sensei's next work.

Well it was fun, I only dream to see into anime 'cause the only anime that we have it's totally different, but if someone adapt this manga I hope to see all the good things that have
Also I only dream the yumeji x merry 'cause isn't canon more than a kiss in the last chapter

Users who are viewing this thread