Yumemi ga oka Wonderland - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Unsure Boy and Wonderland

Fed-Kun's army
The hell!! this is the mangaka universe, isnt it?
there is our devil principal, the angel, the cat - loving in a robot alien, and the earth have youko's face? LMAO
Perfect

Dex-chan lover
So many Jitsu Wa cameos lol.

Anyway, I'm not sure how the story will go from now? This really feels like just a oneshot?

Double-page supporter
NEW MASUDA LOOKIN GOOD.... love this so far!! Also love how he cant help but include the jitsu wa cameos chapter 1 LOL

Dex-chan lover
Well that was very interesting. And it's not just a oneshot either even when it completely feels like one. Sweet.

Power Uploader
@SHTJ The blurbs present it as an "omnibus", which in manga usually means an anthology… so it’s possible each chapter will follow different characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, his art has gotten really good. It feels way more dynamic than Jitsu wa's art.

Dex-chan lover
This is the most craziest first chapters I have ever read.

FOLLOWED!!!

god i was worried for a while that his new manga would be poorly recieved like hachi was but oh my god this. if the rest of the series keeps up this quality i might even end up liking it more than jitsu wa.

Double-page supporter
I love to see a Masuda´s work again. Its feels like a one-shot. But Im looking to see wath he have to show.

Supporter
Ok. Never seen a series start off with such a great first page. Salaryman dad flying is great.

Users who are viewing this thread