Yumemi Ga Oka Wonderland

Power Uploader
Since chapter 2 and 3 are already out in Japan, you might want to know that this is, indeed, an anthology with each chapter featuring different protagonists.

hge6.png

qyg9.png

@Lyendith

really appreciate your TL,ive been waiting for masuda works after hachi for a long time now hoping he still would draw and seeing that he mae this put a smile on my face! thanks for the TL!

Group Leader
Definitely still got it with randomness. Too bad it's anthology format...

Power Uploader
Chapter 8 cover

qo6x.png

A chapter about an "invisible woman" this time around, and a pretty scary one.

Dex-chan lover
This was.... surprisingly good. I feel like I say that about every work this author has put out lol.
The horror bits hit quite hard and stood in stark contrast to the comedic tone. I enjoyed reading this on its own merit, and the cameos were a nice cherry on top.

9/10

Dex-chan lover
Interesting manga overall with a mix of fantasy, slice of life, romantic comedy, and drama. For those who read Jitsu Wa (Actually I am...) it has cameos with characters from that series which are very fun. Good series overall and the second best series after Jitsu Wa from the author in my opinion, but the forced drama at the end wasn't that interesting, and it felt artificial to me.

That said, probably worth a read by fans of the author and Jitsu Wa, and I wish the author had leaned into the cameos / followups to Jitsu Wa more, as those were some of the best parts.

Users who are viewing this thread