Yumemiru Maid no Tea Time - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Damn 2 new girls introduced already?!

Also nobody gonna talk about the senpai basically commiting theft?

Dex-chan lover
How has she been employed there for so long despite being the dumbest girl alive and still eating food shes supposed to serve

Dex-chan lover
How has she been employed there for so long despite being the dumbest girl alive and still eating food shes supposed to serve

You are telling me you wouldn't pay extra for the lazy tsundere maid senpai to take a bite off your sandwich?

Dex-chan lover
She'd be like Kanna Kamui and just eat the whole sandwich in one bite
Money.well.spend. Just leave me the breadcrumbs.

“Would drop by again to feed the cute maid.” - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Yelp / Google maps.

Group Leader
So what? If you don't like it, then don't watch lmao, Reading a yuri manga and asking why it's yuri? Wtf?
First i ain't "watching" but reading 'lmao', secondly i am free to say what i think/want ( like you are free to type something stupid while tagging me ), have a nice day idiot :wooow:.

Đầu tiên tôi không phải "xem" mà là đọc 'lmao', thứ hai là tôi có thể tự động nói những gì tôi nghĩ/muốn (như bạn có thể thoải mái gõ điều gì ngu ngốc khi gắn thẻ tôi) , chúc một ngày tốt lành nhé đồ ngốc :wooow:.
Don't answer nonsense, solve the main problem. Do you read yuri and wish it wasn't yuri? You idiot?I don't know how much IQ you have to write such a disabilities sentence .If you're a homophobia, then get the hell out. Who needs you to read?, And don't use the excuse of freedom of speech to justify your disability "Reading yuri, wishing it wasn't yuri?"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn 2 new girls introduced already?!

Also nobody gonna talk about the senpai basically commiting theft?
My bet is she's related to the manager of the shop somehow and that's why her behavior's tolerated. Well, that and she's absolutely adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread