Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Aspiration: Voice Actor Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation.

This reads a lot better when you read both parts all at once, since all the drama is in the first part and the second part is the lecture.

Nice to get confirmation on the piano thing. Life advice hits different when it's someone whose gone through the same thing before giving it.

Dex-chan lover
This sort of manga is... important in some ways. Dreams are grand, yet many of us have no choice but to wake up lest we die with them. In the age of influencers, instagram models, onlyfans, streamers and whatnot, maybe it's more important than ever.

Group Leader
Was wondering how this would close out the first student, and it did it in a way that made sense. Hope to see more students. Maybe they're not all as tragic.

Dex-chan lover
RZLf7WX.png

Didn't know I could resonate so much with a manga.
Most students I counseled were on the other end of the spectrum where their only dream is to get money, while not knowing their passion or even what they're good at. Well at least none of them had a dream like "I want to be tiktok famous"

Dex-chan lover
Sorry about the wait everyone, this chapter had a lot more intricacies than the first, so it took a bit longer to finish. Luckily now though, we're down to 20 or so pages per chapter, so releases should be faster.
Aye dude didn't even realize it's you. From Japanese Walter White to this. What a change lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for scanlating this chapter, I'm enjoying the story a great deal!
---
I don't know if you care about typo reports, but if you do, here's what I found:
p14: "you we're amazing at piano"
p15: "You know, the the word"
p17: "Bridges say's"
p23: "I called your parents house" -> parents' house
p33: syllables: "unfort-unately" -> "unfortu-nately"
p34: "People will have start developing another dream." -> "will start developing"

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (Ah I see now: from aspiring voice actor to determined ace attorney. Mita will see all these fools who abuse their power and authority to their deserved ruin...at least I hope so).

Dex-chan lover
Dunno man. I think shitting on dreams like you're above it all is kinda passe. Cool common sense grim heavy realism is too overdone in media. I prefer hope-fuel than this Simon Cowell type shit.

Series seems interesting though. I like the model about coping with changes.

Users who are viewing this thread