Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Aspiration: Male Idol part8

brace up, fellas! :'( we will meet other students after a few more chapters!
(me myself is tired of waiting i already draw fanarts and short comic of my beloved takanashi -3-)
Where can we see your fanart and short comic? I also need more of sensei wwww

I feel like the story has definitely dragged on because we now have Riho's POV nested within Natsuno's arc. It still confounds me why Takanashi-sensei would be so invested in helping her out even when he has barely interacted with her. Even she has refused his advice.

I feel like the story has definitely dragged on because we now have Riho's POV nested within Natsuno's arc. It still confounds me why Takanashi-sensei would be so invested in helping her out even when he has barely interacted with her. Even she has refused his advice.
he didnt help her though lmaooo
like at all o_O
Where can we see your fanart and short comic? I also need more of sensei wwww
ah no its just embarassing fanart lol i'll try to make new ones thats more family friendly (?) :LOL:
i might include it in the future (?)

thanks for reading!

Dex-chan lover
No comment on the chapter, but dude you learned Japanese good enough to translate in 3 months? I'm jealous!

Dex-chan lover
Damn it. I laughed at the Vanilla truck parody. This could only lead to a stabbing and here I am laughing...

Damn it. I laughed at the Vanilla truck parody. This could only lead to a stabbing and here I am laughing...
i'm sorry but what's the paroody and how it's related to stabbing? i have no clue and would rlly appreciate if you can tell me :glee:

Dex-chan lover
i'm sorry but what's the paroody and how it's related to stabbing? i have no clue and would rlly appreciate if you can tell me :glee:
Page 6 has a Chocolate truck, which is a parody of the Vanilla trucks recruiting for "high income" and "immediate payout" via various nightlife and sex work jobs. These trucks frequently roam the streets of Shinjuku blaring the infamously catchy tune "Vanilla, Vanilla Vanilla Kyuujin..." on perpetual loop to the point of insanity, on max volume. Needless to say, people are either indifferent to it or hate it with a passion.

As for the stabbing, I just mean the shady "boyfriend experience" relationship and "cheating" going on in the manga. Anime tropes dictate this will end very badly for everyone involved.

Users who are viewing this thread