Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Aspiration: Male Idol part 12

Double-page supporter
This arc was long and felt drawn out at times because the guy it centred around was unlikeable and it took too long for him to get his karma for some people but I liked how it wrapped up. Guys like that need to fall extra hard for them to understand truly, so the build-up to his downfall and development after was pretty good and realistic. Although, some people never learn like the guy who became a sugar baby for old women.

Dex-chan lover
5ka5rKa.png

If you wanna live like an animal, then live like an animal.

We are human beings capable of reason and understanding. Appeal to nature BS...

Dex-chan lover
while this is a serious issue, i wonder if there's been any 'copycats' or ppl who 'faked' some stalker to make themselves look more popular lol

5ka5rKa.png

If you wanna live like an animal, then live like an animal.

We are human beings capable of reason and understanding. Appeal to nature BS...
i wouldn't be surprised if the principal had some bitter backstory where she'd wanna purposefully screw over young adults' careers)

(tho i think i remember hearing a podcast where a guest was reading a book on how to deal with sociopaths b/c the millionaire/upper class crowd businessman basically treated ever conversation as an 'argument they could win' so you might have to be a bit cutthroat to climb the corporate ladder in some jobs)

(unlikely in this manga, but it'd be interesting how he'd handle it if one of the kids was legit from a yakuza family lol)

Oh nice to see a previous classmate return

There are so many mangas painting fantasies so absurd that are just ridiculous or go so edgy that they become simply stupid, that reading a manga with real issues, so aware of the reality feels like finding an oasis of fresh water in the middle of a cocacola swamp, the translation is top quality, that makes the manga even better.

i am sure the author draw the sugar-mommy extra fat to make a point.

Dex-chan lover
Mita! 🥲 She really did make it.

I actually liked that ending (even if I still think idol duder didn't hit rock bottom hard enough, a near-death experience would be enough for him to want to turn things around). And I'm actually kinda rooting for him now, like I did for Mita and that train guy from the earlier arcs. I especially liked how he turned down that health supplements dude. Those scams are pretty scummy.

Mmm... More Sensei and Vice Principal. God... I am so totally not shipping them. Mmm...

Supporter
While i did enjoy the ending as the manga has always been about remakes and it still fit the theme, i really hate the logic behind him declining the job, a helping hand is entirely different from what he was doing before which made the whole scene cringe

Also the VIce Principal is the CEO of Reddit

Dex-chan lover
There are so many mangas painting fantasies so absurd that are just ridiculous or go so edgy that they become simply stupid, that reading a manga with real issues, so aware of the reality feels like finding an oasis of fresh water in the middle of a cocacola swamp, the translation is top quality, that makes the manga even better.

i am sure the author draw the sugar-mommy extra fat to make a point.
it's more female focused but Asu kanojo also had a host club arc too , the story telling there was pretty good too

Mita! 🥲 She really did make it.

I actually liked that ending (even if I still think idol duder didn't hit rock bottom hard enough, a near-death experience would be enough for him to want to turn things around). And I'm actually kinda rooting for him now, like I did for Mita and that train guy from the earlier arcs. I especially liked how he turned down that health supplements dude. Those scams are pretty scummy.

Mmm... More Sensei and Vice Principal. God... I am so totally not shipping them. Mmm...

I half expect a plot twist where it's revealed that they're distant cousins or something XD

Dex-chan lover
It's a pretty good ending

Once you fall down, you get up again. I think he should've taken the employee job cause logically it's a much better job than delivering foods. But i guess it make sense that this time he wants to be his own capable self

While i did enjoy the ending as the manga has always been about remakes and it still fit the theme, i really hate the logic behind him declining the job, a helping hand is entirely different from what he was doing before which made the whole scene cringe
I think he should've taken the employee job cause logically it's a much better job than delivering foods. But i guess it make sense that this time he wants to be his own capable self
nah guys... if ya guys know any better there's this pattern in health supplements sales thingy where they scout literally anyone to work under pyramid scheme lol. they also often targetting old people when selling overpriced supplements. not a good idea at all. :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
nah guys... if ya guys know any better there's this pattern in health supplements sales thingy where they scout literally anyone to work under pyramid scheme lol. they also often targetting old people when selling overpriced supplements. not a good idea at all. :meguuusad:
Yeah i reread the whole thing and read the TL note this time, it's definitely a scam lmao

Vice Principal and Takanashi have to be fucking bruh they weirdly sexual energy is there. Wouldn't be surprised if one day a chapter opens up with them in bed together
m...my.... mhh my husband... :meguuusad:
All these timeskips so far and they still look like they first appeared :kek: . Well onto to the next arc.
tbh if ya look closely they all kind of changing. to be fair they all are in their 20's. for the teachers, well, ppl in their late 20 and early 40 will look somewhat similiar, especially in asia. lol. (depends on their skincare routine tho)

Users who are viewing this thread