Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Aspiration: Undecided (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
From experience, and also shown in this manga, passion for a specific job can be problematic. Because a job is more than doing the thing… the industry, environment, things beside the thing you want to do.

But if you’re passionate about a soft skill / vibe / part of a job etc, then you can thrive in many places without being tied down to a niche. Maybe you want to work with people, or in a dynamic start up, or with data, then I think it’s easier to be happy. Your identity is less tied to a specific occupation, and your job is an avenue to grow your favourite traits as a person.

Unfortunately I am passionate about a poorly-paid/regarded, saturated, competitive, depressing thing, so I will die sad and poor and unfulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
The only interesting thing the author can do with this manga is show the sensei losing. Where either he poo-poo's someone's career intentions and they absolutely kick ass and get invited back to the school to talk to the students about their career or something like that then smirk at the sensei condescendingly, or the student listens to sensei's advice and enters a career he recommends and it all comes crashing down and it's sensei's fault.

The only interesting thing the author can do with this manga is show the sensei losing. Where either he poo-poo's someone's career intentions and they absolutely kick ass and get invited back to the school to talk to the students about their career or something like that then smirk at the sensei condescendingly, or the student listens to sensei's advice and enters a career he recommends and it all comes crashing down and it's sensei's fault.
THIS

Dex-chan lover
He is not recommending careers though. He is telling them to consider what they're getting into and laying it out what it might entail.

Group Leader
cover5.jpg

WE'RE FREEE!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
nice that there's someone "without a dream" this time but i wonder if sensei would flip out if someone chose 'piano player'
Maybe not having anything to strive for would be a blessing for him, judging from what we've seen so far to the other characters, but its gonna be a unique kind of hell we gonna see here for this arc.Maybe it will the usual short arc, not much suffering would be inflicted.
ppl do seem to be asked that a bit young, in elementary school it might be a 'for fun' question and not everyone is aware of every job but i wonder how many ppl say "i wanna be an astronaut/the president" actually make it that far lol

Dex-chan lover
"Before I settled on being a teacher, I also had a dream of being a muay thai champion. Stand back, Izumi-kun, this won't take long..."
imagine if he actually got his ass kicked and had to take a couple days off from school or so

and then the vice principal manipulates more students into falling off from a higher place (metaphorically)

Not knowing what you want to do for the rest of your life when your brain is still developing is normal, I think.
it is, but in most asia country it's like the race with time. unfortunately. it's almost impossible to go to college after 25, and if you dropped out midway it will be a waste of money (asian parents hates that)
or the student listens to sensei's advice and enters a career he recommends and it all comes crashing down and it's sensei's fault.
i mean

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The only interesting thing the author can do with this manga is show the sensei losing. Where either he poo-poo's someone's career intentions and they absolutely kick ass
This was already shown in the idol Namek arc. Deny it all you want but that character did achieve his dream. He did prove sensei wrong. He managed to be an idol. But at what cost? Tho I agree the ending is a little weak with how the sensei conveniently being there to save him

Are u even even reading the manga

Users who are viewing this thread