Yumeneconnect - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - Final Battle! The Omniscient and Omnipotent Nanoking!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2024
Messages
114
I was curious and checked the raws and instead of 領域展開 (ryoiki tenkai) it was 領域変態 (ryoiki hentai), and the name of the technique was a pun on 珍々撫良撫良創生始 (read as chin chin bura bura souseiji which translates to what douzo lad used). The kanji all together could be translated as something like odd caressing of creation. Amazing work done here @bfarch
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
99
I feel bad for Nano. Im glad she’s back. Im super tempted to read the raws but your TL is so good that I am just enjoying this weekly pacing!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
1,090
Wait a sec.
MC apologized to Nano while Momoka teased his tits and Yunika licked his d### ?
This is the wildest shit so far.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
4,127
Wasn't expecting her to be the final boss, but the ending was really meh.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 19, 2025
Messages
237
Nano you don't get to have a villain arc just because you stupidly kept falling for all the ecchi traps. That would be like Lala going on a villain arc after being molested by her own failing inventions. It's all her own fallings. 😂
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
2,361
I feel like the gag ending wasnt funny and robbed Nano from some development between her Yuuhi and friends.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top