3a920cf8-2943-4f1d-835d-55c5ea494ef3
xyzzy Contributor Joined Jan 19, 2018 Messages 6,957 Aug 22, 2026 #2 Title is Shiraishi in Wonderland Click to expand... The chapter premise is drawing things to life Click to expand... Should’ve been called Shiraishi and the Purple Crayon
Title is Shiraishi in Wonderland Click to expand... The chapter premise is drawing things to life Click to expand... Should’ve been called Shiraishi and the Purple Crayon
Renan_Walheim Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 24, 2018 Messages 3,143 Aug 22, 2026 #3 Shiraishi-chan my wife.
Gogglesluxio Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 18, 2023 Messages 747 Aug 22, 2026 #4 Hah, Yuuhi-kun taking Shiraishi to wonderland even though he already has a childhood friend Cucking Hikaru tho🤔
Hah, Yuuhi-kun taking Shiraishi to wonderland even though he already has a childhood friend Cucking Hikaru tho🤔
Junomano Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 3,061 Aug 22, 2026 #5 I'm remembering that girl who always kidnap that cat to do questionnable things with it
AthalosJ Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 9, 2018 Messages 1,016 Aug 22, 2026 #7 Gogglesluxio said: Hah, Yuuhi-kun taking Shiraishi to wonderland even though he already has a childhood friend Cucking Hikaru tho🤔 Click to expand... It's pretty obvious Hikaru has a one sided crush so I wouldn't really call that "cucking"
Gogglesluxio said: Hah, Yuuhi-kun taking Shiraishi to wonderland even though he already has a childhood friend Cucking Hikaru tho🤔 Click to expand... It's pretty obvious Hikaru has a one sided crush so I wouldn't really call that "cucking"
Gogglesluxio Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 18, 2023 Messages 747 Aug 23, 2026 #8 AthalosJ said: It's pretty obvious Hikaru has a one sided crush so I wouldn't really call that "cucking" Click to expand... bss fine man
AthalosJ said: It's pretty obvious Hikaru has a one sided crush so I wouldn't really call that "cucking" Click to expand... bss fine man
Nekotofu Dex-chan lover Joined May 6, 2020 Messages 853 Aug 25, 2026 #10 AthalosJ said: It's pretty obvious Hikaru has a one sided crush so I wouldn't really call that "cucking" Click to expand... Besides he already fall for Yuuhi too
AthalosJ said: It's pretty obvious Hikaru has a one sided crush so I wouldn't really call that "cucking" Click to expand... Besides he already fall for Yuuhi too
L lebbylan Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 1, 2024 Messages 224 Aug 25, 2026 #11 It's the doodlebob episode!
clifto Member Joined Jan 12, 2021 Messages 10 Aug 28, 2026 #12 Sneaking in that black souls ref at the end
K kendeeman Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 26, 2024 Messages 101 Sep 2, 2026 #13 Lovely to see Shiraishi cumming hahahaha