Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 25.1

Supporter
That's not fair to have it that short. Now to wait 2 weeks to get a continuation of this story.

Dex-chan lover
:sleep::sleep::sleep:
(I get it fanservice drives views and all but goddamn stick to one story at a time)
I get the feeling the author would much rather be drawing this than the actual story?Rhetorical question, I got it.

Dex-chan lover
(I get it fanservice drives views and all but goddamn stick to one story at a time)
I get the feeling the author would much rather be drawing this than the actual story?Rhetorical question, I got it.
it's not to drive views but rather he's running behind with the real chapters but publishing schedule forces him to get something done, thus these extra chapters.

Dex-chan lover
i
it's a extra.
pro tip. Most of times if you read extra and the manga have the suggestive label, expect extra fan service
if it's a twitter extra, expect extra plus deluxe final fan service

Dex-chan lover
oh, is this another one of those lewd chapters, so mangaplus had to cut the panels out before posting it?
I hope another hero translates the latter half

Dex-chan lover
oh, is this another one of those lewd chapters, so mangaplus had to cut the panels out before posting it?
I hope another hero translates the latter half
it's one of those chapters where the extra panels don't exist yet for magazine publishing, and isn't created until the manga volume (tankobon) gets worked on and released. They're generally called "omake."
Has nothing to do with mangaplus (you can check the japanese raws on jump+ that's linked to from the main page.)

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you do know that authors sometimes have to do extras and stuff to fill in the volume... and fan service is the easiest thing to add...

Contributor
Rest of this chapter will be found in volume 2, releasing on September 4th. Hopefully someone translates it like the earlier extra.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he doesn't accidently put an NTR "manga" under his pillow with it...

Dex-chan lover
When the manga creator team is behind schedule, usually one of these 4 things happens:
1. This. An extra chapter or a filler chapter. In worse cases, it's one single illustration like those "use this to show you're on a date with your gf" things a few weeks ago.
2. They roll with the rough storyboard. I think Akame ga Kill (or its spinoff?) pulled this shit for quite a few chapters?
3. They relax the schedule from weekly to biweekly or monthly.
4. They just run away. Not contactable by the publishing company.

Dex-chan lover
it's not to drive views but rather he's running behind with the real chapters but publishing schedule forces him to get something done, thus these extra chapters.
They're clearly unable to follow a weekly schedule, I'd rather they go monthly and do longer chaps than keep falling short again and again, a mangaka needs to have a life too!

Supporter
Wait, since when they could do this with the dreams?
Probably a "just for fun" scenario that has no bearing on the main story.

Perhaps the most interesting thing shown here (because it hasn't been shown in the story proper), is that the magic manga has more than one volume to it.

Users who are viewing this thread