Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 4 - Are You TimeSleeping Too?

Dex-chan lover
They might be jumping the shark here by revealing these things to each other too early. I thought they'd slowly build up to it while they both experienced a high school romance with each other without knowing.

Dex-chan lover
They might be jumping the shark here by revealing these things to each other too early. I thought they'd slowly build up to it while they both experienced a high school romance with each other without knowing.
I was thinking the same too. Once they know the other person is real they won't be able to act without fearing the consequences and this will turn into the standard romcom trope of bashfully stringing things out.

This plot reminds me a lot of Kibishii Onna Joushi ga Koukousei ni Modottara Ore ni Dere Dere suru Riyuu and if the characters in this act as dense as the characters in that it is going to really suck!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If they want to do some action, they must do it as adults. In the dream world they are deadpan.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly my thoughts. Most rom-com are artificially elongated because the MCs are "too embarassed". So having two people living their highschool romance dream without the awkward constrain is like a breath of fresh air. Now let's just see what the next chapter is gonna be, this is my predictions:
1. Or They're gonna brush it off as a misspeak, but suspicion is gonna build up. (Good)
2. Or They confess the truth and it becomes another generic rom-com with 2 embrassed chars.
3. Or They're gonna embrace this lack of future consequence in order to go apeshit and start to experience everything they missed in highschool TOGETHER. However I think this is unlikely as their irl relationship is still pretty awkward.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Exactly my thoughts. Most rom-com are artificially elongated because the MCs are "too embarassed". So having two people living their highschool romance dream without the awkward constrain is like a breath of fresh air. Now let's just see what the next chapter is gonna be, this is my prediction:
1. They're gonna brush it off as a misspeak, but suspicion is gonna build up. (Good)
2. They confess the truth and it becomes another generic rom-com with 2 embrassed chars.
3. They gonna embrace this lack of future consequence in order to go apeshit and start to experience everything they miss in highschool TOGETHER. However I think this is unlikely as their irl relationship is still pretty awkward.
4. The magic of the dream will prevent this conversation or wipe it from memory.

Double-page supporter
every manga with suggestive tag here somehow turns out to be good.

I'm kind of into a romcom that decides to actually just have the characters talk lol. Maybe it'll just be a cute story of them trying to make the relationship work in and outside the dream.

Users who are viewing this thread