Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Is That Self-Esteem?

Dex-chan lover
I don't know where people are getting the harem vibe from this chapter, to me it honestly felt more like it was reinforcing that this will be a story about reliving youth, but for more people than just them and also that there will be romantic development between them

Power Uploader
I don't know where people are getting the harem vibe from this chapter, to me it honestly felt more like it was reinforcing that this will be a story about reliving youth, but for more people than just them and also that there will be romantic development between them
Because it is a trope in stories like this. The thing is that seems their will be more girls in it and we don't even mean something will happen between the other girls but that they will add time to the story for no reason. If they would be friends then no problem but I bet that the only other people having the dream will be girls and maybe one or two dudes that will be the bad guys in the story to put a wrench in it. The thing is it is JP highschool and the authors love to do harems in these kind of stories.

Dex-chan lover
Because it is a trope in stories like this. The thing is that seems their will be more girls in it and we don't even mean something will happen between the other girls but that they will add time to the story for no reason. If they would be friends then no problem but I bet that the only other people having the dream will be girls and maybe one or two dudes that will be the bad guys in the story to put a wrench in it. The thing is it is JP highschool and the authors love to do harems in these kind of stories.
I agree that adding female characters that are only in the plot to be love rivals is annoying but a love rival doesn't make it a harem story in my opinion.

Well, about the more characters, the only hint we have is the color page in the first chapter and while I saw two different versions of the FMC someone else pointed out that it's actually three different versions of her which only leaves one more female character which is probably the coworker, that would make it one love rival. And while I don't want to have any love rivals in the story that still is far from a harem

Dex-chan lover
I agree that adding female characters that are only in the plot to be love rivals is annoying but a love rival doesn't make it a harem story in my opinion.

Well, about the more characters, the only hint we have is the color page in the first chapter and while I saw two different versions of the FMC someone else pointed out that it's actually three different versions of her which only leaves one more female character which is probably the coworker, that would make it one love rival. And while I don't want to have any love rivals in the story that still is far from a harem
Harem or not we know already that mmc and fmc are the ones going in a relationship (like, duh) so adding even one love rival is a pure waste of time to just get more pointless drama in and make the manga longer

I'd love if the coworker was a wingwoman as someone else said tho, it would be helpful seeing how much of a "late bloomer" the mmc is

Dex-chan lover
Harem or not we know already that mmc and fmc are the ones going in a relationship (like, duh) so adding even one love rival is a pure waste of time to just get more pointless drama in and make the manga longer
Oh yeah fully agree, any love rival is absolutely unnecessary, there hasn't really been any story that I've read where the love rival was more than a way to make the manga longer, because honestly I don't really want to read any story which has actual rivalry, because that's just not the kind of romance I want to read. I just feel like it's so common in rom com manga that I expect it and always just hope they don't waste too much time with it.
I'd love if the coworker was a wingwoman as someone else said tho, it would be helpful seeing how much of a "late bloomer" the mmc is
I'd also love it if they went with a wingwoman or just a regular friend route, maybe because she can relive her youth too, there is a good reason in there why she doesn't want pursue a romantic relationship with him anymore and instead help out.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I hope it doesn't become harem, but with how this chapter ended I fear it will

If it doesn't this might become a great manga tho, maybe the others in the dreams are just friends and not love interests, right? :copium:
Ageha's mom is time sleeping too. LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, this is where the manga turns into shit for me. FUCK HAREM SHIT

Users who are viewing this thread