Yumeochi: Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru - Ch. 27.6

Dex-chan lover
Shame, this one had room to grow if he hadn't made it a harem. Sure I like the gal that they introduced more than the main girl but as soon as they made it three girls the premise got spread very thin. At this point there's been basically zero actual development outside of a tiny bit of growth for the shut-in.

That’s what happens when you try and force too many characters into a love story. We have had no plot developments, just introducing girl after girl.

It’s seriously a huge issue in romantic comedies these days. I don’t know what’s causing everything to become harems in 2023 but it’s a worse pandemic than Covid. You get 1 arc where it’s a normal rom com then around issue 7-13 a new secondary love interest shows up and the fun ends, rinse and repeat endlessly…
I think it was after watching Oreshura that I formulated this as Chandler's Law of Harems: When there is danger of the plot advancing, introduce a new haremette; introducing her, her backstory, and her relationships to the other haremettes will delay things a good long while.

Dex-chan lover
so they were okay with getting rubbed up naked by some random guy and not their love interest. am i not getting something here? did they think he was a woman? im just gonna pretend this isnt canon

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I'll be sad to see this one go. It's the manga equivalent of stale white bread.

Users who are viewing this thread