Yumeochi: Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - You May All Choose

Supporter
-Pretty generic, but cool/sexy drawing
-Almost original time travel-ish premise/prologue
-Dog shit characters, fed with soy since birth.
Overall 6/10 , will follow. Because i hate myself.
It's certainly interesting enough that it's not a "completely stuck in the past" scenario, and seems to be showing some immediate cause and effect, rather than having to wait for the big pay out in the finale. I'll follow because sometimes it's nice to have something to read that you can also tune out of a little.

Contributor
Im not a fan of these external links to websites, especially INKR Comics because I can usually only read the first chapter
The links are to official translations. Mangadex doesn't host offical currently licensed stuff so it is a measure to keep mangadex from being taken down. Also with this manga+ series if you read along with the release you can always read the newest 3 chapters.

Contributor
The links are to official translations. Mangadex doesn't host offical currently licensed stuff so it is a measure to keep mangadex from being taken down. Also with this manga+ series if you read along with the release you can always read the newest 3 chapters.
And if it’s not licensed for print, usually you can read the whole thing.

-Pretty generic, but cool/sexy drawing
-Almost original time travel-ish premise/prologue
-Dog shit characters, fed with soy since birth.
Overall 6/10 , will follow. Because i hate myself.
Same with me if it wasn't because I scrolled all the way down and saw that the girl is suffering the same it was a drop for sure

Double-page supporter
you guys should try to differentiate between "MC with lack of life experience" and "dense MC". Reading too many romcom with dense MC has doctrined you people into thinking they're similar. It's like you people didn't read MC monologue in early pages

Dex-chan lover
Hope it works out. Read some LN with similar time leap trope and they generally are more active in taking action. They already had their regret in the future and don’t want to waste their second chance.
Well, there is also the character who hardened his resolve to do nothing, but the one from this story seems to be the former.

Curious about the hooded girl in the title page. Would be really hyped if that’s Konata from the locked up mangaka story.

Dex-chan lover
so far pretty fun to read... the mc characteristic are not typical horny teen... quite enjoyable since the emotion seem to be natural

Dex-chan lover
Kitada Ryouma eh? The author for HxEros. And AKA just Ryouma during his hentai days. Let's do this.

Dex-chan lover
I personally love Ryouma's art style but wish rather than starting another series he had worked on more chapters for The Story of a Manga Artist Confined by a Strange High School Girl. Then again, for all I know that got axed by him directly. Maybe someone in the know could fill me in on this.

Supporter
holy shit, what is wrong with mangaplus's reader? putting browser into fullscreen makes it bug out. jumps around and pages disappear

Users who are viewing this thread