Yumeochi ~Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru~

Dex-chan lover
Source? I'm not following any news on M+ but seems to be new cover art with a new(?) girl :thonk:
Edit: nevermind, news seems to be all over the place now. 🤷
This series will be ended in 2 chapters according to the magazine.

Dex-chan lover
Wow there still alot of things to see, like the senpai that was hinted with a book and the teacher who is also hinted from the past but man it got axed

It would've been better if they just stuck to that 1 blonde girl as the only love interest, too late now since it ended.

It sucks that this ended much faster than I thought but still, it was a great series

A nice little manga. Just a small spoiler, but from the ending, seems like the series got axed or the author decided to end it quickly. Supposedly should’ve had a 4th girl but who knows if maybe she was not well received or what, but her plot never came.

As for the story’s premise. I won’t necessarily say it’s unique in a sense, but it was done quite well, and the girls were very cute. Every character had a bit of their own flavour, so they were written pretty decently. It’s unfortunate the series had to end so soon, but it was solid for what it was. I do recommend to try read it. Unfortunately the ending might not be satisfying, but I’ll guarantee you won’t feel saddened by it.

You can read every chapter for free on mangakalot, not sure why mangadex has so few of the chapters.

Group Leader
The ending was way too abrupt, many things are left to be unfinished, as if the manga was forced to stop by some magical external power.

Users who are viewing this thread