Yumizuka Iroha wa Tejun ga Daiji! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Yumizuka Iroha's School Broadcast

Solid manga so far. My only hope for now is that it doesn't fall into the trap of similar romcom manga where the author wants to keep making chapters, but feels like they need to end it as soon as the pair gets into a relationship resulting in dozens of meaningless chapters. This character dynamic could easily translate to an active relationship where both characters are in unexplored territories which gives Yumizuka the chance to help too. I have high hopes for the future of this manga and mangaka as long as she can avoid which should be considered an amateur mistake despite some big names like Komi falling victim to it.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this is going out of hand already. She can't answer a common simple question because it was unexpected, what the hell?

Dex-chan lover
@ThiccThighsSaveLives
I agree with you! For most of the "unique girl, plain boy" slice-of-life romances out there, it's not hard to maintain the quirk of their relationship even when they're officially dating. Mie would still forget her glasses even if she's dating, Saeki-san can still love to sleep even if she's dating, and like the big name in your example, Komi can still have communication problems even if she's dating. Hell, like it or not, Takagi-san showed the teasing dynamic continues even after marriage! It's annoying.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread