Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Digital Colored Comics

Contributor
@MACZ2021 No one typesetted them yet (since translation is same as monochrome one)

This is a little behind on chapter's I seen 3 more chapters on another site can't tell I might get banned ????

Dex-chan lover
We're not gonna see the missing chapters ever, are we?

@Tamed
Well, if someone nice enough to typeset it maybe.
By the way, Volumes 1 - 7 colored (uncensored) raw version was already out.

Are the only uncensored chapters for this series the Miso Soup ones that are labeled as such? None of the others are just uncensored by their nature? It’s a cute series but the lack of nipples is a little bit of a bummer.

Dex-chan lover
Are the only uncensored chapters for this series the Miso Soup ones that are labeled as such? None of the others are just uncensored by their nature? It’s a cute series but the lack of nipples is a little bit of a bummer.

the color volumes are at volume 10 atm. those are obviously uncensored. the magazine scans are censored by default. color or monochrome

VIP
I'm currently deciding on whether to do the first 41 chapters or not. For me to do so, I'll need a redrawer that will help me out. If you want the first 41 chapters in colour and can redraw, please pm me on here or on Discord @Xunder#1586

Why are the chapters censored? The raw chapters aren't, so I'm curious why that was done.

Dex-chan lover
are the chapters after volume 10 fan-colored? cause they only released up to volume 10 as official color volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread