Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 120 - Ouga-san's Regrets

Doing a negima is alright, as long as it doesn't use it as a transition into pulling an air gear.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why you guys are saying it's pulling a Negima. =/ I've read the thing long ago, but I can't see why you guys would compare it to that. I mean sure, it's going on a bigger stage than just Japan or Earth at this point. =/

@phil777 Negima started off mainly as a harem manga with some fastasy elements and fights here and there, and then transitioned into a battle manga with some harem elements here and there. Essentially the genres flipped. That's why people are saying that it's pulling a Negima, because it's going from harem to action. Well, that is if this continues. This might just last a couple chapters and then go back to normal.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkangel9357 what if this is the start of something? a much bigger world like in kogarashi's past? We had that fox girl plot point a while back plus the whole thing of yuuna not knowing her true past and stuff.

Do you think this thing could have enough steam to do a full negima turn?

Dex-chan lover
haha, well, this turned interesting. we know yuuna hasn't passed on, some regrets must be left, which she herself isnt aware of. so yeah, maybe that evil Garandou has taken part of her soul body and made her unable to pass on, so it wouldnt loose its body as well? could have affected Yuuna pretty much. so maybe this is just Ouga making sure Kogarashi and the folks at Yuragisou have the strength to deal with the evil if it ever erupts from Yuuna? i doubt this turns into something larger negima stuff.

@JaxunHero Yeah, I'm wondering about the fox girl too. She's been the only other one to recognize Yuuna. She most know something about her origin. And maybe her reason for lingering.

Aggregator gang
The last fight will be between Kogarashi vs Master, but then again, we have truly never seen Nonko-san fighting seriously, so this will still be an interesting match.
We are one step closer to Yuuna Mysterious Origin. We are still having many more mysteries though, like was Tenko the previous Human Yuuna and if so then how did Yunna appear in Yuragi-sou despite the Human Yunna never step inside Yuragi-sou? There are still more questions in this manga so it will still going-on for long.
Even if Master said that Kogarashi didn't train anymore, I'm thinking that after the his 2nd fight with the Black Dragon God, he did train again off-screen. So we are in it for a Dang Awesome Last fight in the end.
And then judging from the last chapter, we are definitely in for a past/time travel arc to past to the Human Yuuna in the future.

Dex-chan lover
bullshit op enemy ✔
golden experience requiem power ✔
plot twist ✔

Its gaming time

Users who are viewing this thread