Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 126 - The Mastermind Appears?!

So many things to comment on, lets do this in order:

1) This ark feels like the ending to the main story, they should have explore more the relationship between Kogarashi and his master before jumping in the whole "truth about Yuuna ark" that way more crazy anthics could have happen and more characters could have develop, sure Yuuna's regrets are the last straw but even that can hold a series forever.

2) Why the f*** did it have to be tentacles??

3) Main villian forgets his main goal and do horrible things troupe confirm. The fact that he has the ability to create clones and not able to cure her illness is THE most unbelivable thing so far... and that a lot considering this series material so far.

4) Seriously though, was there any doubt remainning that Kogarashi would just appear in the Tenko world without effort and make do of the main threat in just one punch?

Dex-chan lover
Its the samy story as the origin of mewtwo in the first pokemon movie

@XionXD
Well, considering his goal is to make his daughter immortal, I really don't see the "forget his main goal" part here. Also, if we can clone sheep and not get anywhere with certain diseases, I'm sure they have similar issues.

Fed-Kun's army
One of those cases I wish these fools would just get recked and maybe even die by the person they were doing all this very dumb stuff for. Karma if you will.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeros
Who's that? Onepunch-man? Lol, How Kogarashi even got in?
Does he have a Tenko blood or something?
At first, I'm gonna say that loli kitsune that we've seen teleported back on the cover is helping him go there.
Then I remember that her goal of visiting the inn in the first place is the get in the tenko family.
We've shown that some far relatives can get in, so maybe she's actually some side-branch wanting to get in the main branch? Why'd she never get in anyway?

I dunno, I'll just put the loli kitsune as pending answer to this.

Double-page supporter
Almost certain the necklace on kogarashi was given to him before before the 7th yuuna died, which is how he entered. Her regret will be something about wanting to spend more time with kogarashi before she died, and she passes after this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Men. I want some tentacles hentai for this scene. The generic tentacles industry looks so sad right now.

Dex-chan lover
@Zeros "get in" as in "open the gate to get in"
the one that opened the gate back in ch. 123 is Yuuna, not Miria

@mage_goo
As you said she can't get in at all that's why she goes with Yuuna.
Maybe it's another member from Tenko branch. (like with Ouga)
But I'm not sure, We will know it next week.

Users who are viewing this thread