Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 152 - Oboro-san Makes a Proposal

Dex-chan lover
We've known from the start that Oboro truly was the voice of reason at Yuragi Inn.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, I wasn't really a fan of Oboro's. I have a much better opinion of her now.

Aggregator gang
Never expect that Oboro would be the one to be the voice of reason.....Harem End.....

Fed-Kun's army
I love that, in Oboro's harem vision, all the little Kogarashis have expressions that mirror their respective mother's.

Dex-chan lover
Now that the Tenchi Solution has been invoked we'll have to see what developments the shock waves produce.

Dex-chan lover
oboro has just said the only solution though, if kogarashi doesn't end up being divided into many at least

Aggregator gang
They would agree If Kogarashi is the one to actually ask for the harem ending, but i doubt he'd actually do it though...

The only time i agree for a Harem and think its the best way to deal with problems
AND THEY REFUSE!?!?!?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, yeah, everyone focused on the TLR-like harem plan. But I'm more interested in that knowledge bomb from Oboro that Kogarashi and Yuuna could make a baby.

Actually I would like to see them do a modern day harem with all it's problems and drama, with all those personalities.

Look 'ere. The girls refute the idea but I have the faintest feeling Kogarashi would say 'It's hard to choose. I love everyone here in the Yuragi Inn. Everyone here is special and I treasure them." then proceeds to choose everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread