Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 165 - Kogarashi-kun, The Medium

Dex-chan lover
The Black Knight would be proud of that. No legs or arms? Just flesh wounds, keep fighting!

TTX

moment
Kogarashi killed his parents?
would explain why he was still homeless after his training (or this is BS and he only hurt them and is afraid he hurt them again)

Double-page supporter
Wow, this is the lamest shounen bullshit I've ever seen. At least as a mindless echi harem it only had that group of shit tropes dragging it down, now it has the bullshit battle shounen, power of friendship and no consistency weights on it.

Dex-chan lover
Lot of fuckin' sociopaths up in these comments. Complaining there wasn't a bunch of needless murder.

Fed-Kun's army
It all makes sense, nothing to complain about.

Ppl have issues, get a doctor.

Am being polite.

I feel that this series isn't suited to lengthy arcs. It's just not compelling enough. I guess it's nice that Yuuna finally confessed (or maybe it wasn't supposed to be a romantic confession). I wonder if they'll contrive some way for Kogarashi to not remember it when he becomes an adult again.

Fed-Kun's army
kind of want a backstory as to why Nadare hates Fuyuzora so badly...

Dex-chan lover
Kogarashi finally used the ultimate technique for shounen MC. Talk no jutsu. On another note if those elders are so afraid of kogarashi why mess with the guy. One man can only take so much before he goes after them.

Fed-Kun's army
Nope there's no way this arc ended, look at that how the last page was drawn, something's about to happen, either he's gonna betray their trust or the tenkos are gonna show up and fuck everything up. I'm tired of this shit, where's my love story??

Dex-chan lover
This was such a boring way to get to "let go fight the tenko's now" this arc if it is the end of it i just so bland. Like cry more nadare.

Dex-chan lover
@TTX Considering how this manga is going, he probably just hurt them and got the fuck out because he was scared of the worse possibilities if he gets possessed again.
What's more terrifying is that he has been self-sufficient for around 6 or 7 years then.

TTX

@Boomburst
if he gets possessed again.
I thought after his training this is much harder (only possible for Yuuna etc.)?
but yea a serious topic for Kogarashi and probably lame happy end (he only hurt his parents and they have more children now etc.)
What's more terrifying is that he has been self-sufficient for around 6 or 7 years then.
moment how long was his training with Master (forgot her name)

Users who are viewing this thread