Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 167 - Kogarashi-kun and The Great Danger

Dex-chan lover
Nadare looks like he gon' suck that Fuyuzora dick, ngl.

Also, the whole point is that the Tenko and Yoinzakas ARE afraid of the Yatahagane, if they get strong enough to stop fearing him it's because he's no longer a threat to their might - which means they can act based on pride and arrogance instead of caution and compromise, thus both sides would immediately stomp him out for their earlier fears as if to say "How dare you be so strong our past selves were scared shitless of you!? Time to die!" and then get back to their war, instead of being too scared of him to rampage all across Asia at each others' throats.

The philosophy of Nadare remains idiotic.

Dex-chan lover
"I was a sword formerly" Wait wat was this ever mentioned or is my dementia kicking in again

Also ghost meteors are a thing.

After reading this for so long, i'm not even surprised about that random meteor appearing.

I prefer Ghost Nappa instead though

Dex-chan lover
Boring ass manga I only skip to ecchi scenes and that's the only worth of this manga. Hmm need to search doujin versions.

Dex-chan lover
Is this chapter a cry for help from the author? Please have kogarashi blinks twice next chapter if you're being taken hostage.

Dex-chan lover
That might be the shittiest conclusion to an arc I've ever seen. Are Nadare's girls now part of the harem too?

Dex-chan lover
Considering the group photo at the end, and the fact that we know more about his debt (and that he’s not going to give problems in the future), this would have been a perfect chapter to stop if the author wanted an open ending.

Dex-chan lover
The END.

Seriously, this last story arc was fine, but considering we had to go through dozens of pointless chapters to get there... Its as good a place to end it as any other. Maybe one or two more chapters to close up some loose ends and show their "happy ever after" scenes, but that's really all that's needed here...

But nope, it will never end... Just like One Piece that is barely making any progress with each chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So Oboro is a tsukumogami? That’s a pretty big reveal. Hopefully we’re done with the 3 families drama.

Users who are viewing this thread