Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 19 Ch. 168 - The Yukemuri High Seven Mystery Report Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Hitting him for doing the right thing is retarded. If anything, that'd teach him to actually go ahead and do the wrong thing. If you're going to get hit anyway, you might as well enjoy it. Punish the bad, reward the good.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel I mean, while he did do the right thing in deleting it it doesn't change the fact that he did take the picture knowing full well what the camera did. Apologizing after breaking into someone's house doesn't change the fact that you broke into their house. Punishment is still justified.

Power Uploader
If you're gonna get the shit beaten out of you anyways might as well go for it.

Aggregator gang
Just let Hyoudou have his own harem with the lesser important girls.

Dex-chan lover
Good guy Hyoudo. O7

May you be blessed by Yanazawa's boobs in the future.

Supporter
Hyoudo gave into his desires but immediately repented... respect for trying to save both the girls' nudes at the end there too.
That booty sandwich for Kogarashi must be delicious; you have raw thigh and pantsu on the left, while on the right side, you have pantyhose thigh and pantsu. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sagiri best girl~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
As Viper once said, these boys are soft.
Meanwhile, in a reality where I got that camera...

3ca23EE.gif

Dex-chan lover
I respect hyoudo for that but I can't say I would have done the same thing. Again with kogarashi how!?

Users who are viewing this thread