Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 184 - The Incubus Arrives!

The new dude is too flashy, he can't be a good person according to manga logic. I kinda hope he isn't a douche though.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a story arc? So many boob chapters I forgot what there was a plot

Fed-Kun's army
This new douche guy probably was insecure AF which is why he hypnotized himself to have confidence, borderlining on narcissist. Of course, manga logic states Yumesaki-sensei can't lose her powers permanently, and Fuyuzora has to be the one to bail her out. And eventually that leads to... Yumesaki-sensei JOINS THE FIGHT.

She'll get to school and realise she can't see Yuuna & other supernatural stuff and start feeling left out & want her powers back for sure.

I did think the new dude could be a bad guy, but the whole hypnotised himself into being confident thing probably means he's a total screw up and won't be able to undo both his and sensei's hypnotism....

Given how OTT flamboyant the guy is, what's the odds he's gay & becomes (or tries to) part of the pseudo-harem?

Supporter
If the cover is anything to judge the arc by, we may have a Jeckle and Hyde situation here.

Fed-Kun's army
This dude is 10,000,000 out of 10 in level of suspiciousness. Even so, he doesn't give off the dislikable character vibe. Is this finally making actual progress? It doesn't seem like the randomness jokes like usual.

Contributor
We've seen enough hentai to know where this is going ...
cmon guys

Dex-chan lover
wow comments are all in emergency preparation for ntr mode. There's no ntr in this wholesome manga, calm down. This arc is gonna be a good one!

Lol plot twist..he just let her enter a dream that she don't longer have the succubus power..

Users who are viewing this thread