Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - Chisaki-san's Feelings

I always considered him to be a little dense, especially when it came to her, but I never realized Chisaki hadn't even said anything to him yet. If she's not careful she could be victim to NTR.

The part of Chisaki where she's slow on relationship development has always irked me, as that joke can be taken too far if overused, but this shows how bad that part of her personality is.

Dex-chan lover
Chisaki best girl, if you think otherwise then please go see a psychiatrist.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, they could scrap Chisaki out and I wouldn't notice that much. All her character development went to the drain after the Future Arc. She seems to be doing drama for no good reason when all the girls agreed that they are all rivals. Of course, she will get behind everyone else if she does nothing to get Kogarashi's affection, even though she had a lead back in the beginning. This is unnecessary drama.

This is one of those stories that really needs a harem end, mainly cause its usually ecchi situations vs. actual romantic developments, and if one girl is to win then its obviously gonna be Yuuna, so really harem end or bust. Also just went back to Chisaki's first chapters and... my god did her tits get big as the series progressed! Never really hit me till now

Double-page supporter
Chisaki's chapters always manage to pull at my heartstrings... First that future, now this!

Chisaki x suffering CANNOT be OTP

Banned
@Koni : All girls want to feel special, but some girls will never be anything more than ordinary no matter how hard they try. Chisaki was only ever the +1 token ordinary girl in this manga, and even if she has T&A, they're basically the same as Yuuna's... but with an inferior face and no ghostness.

@gigabarto : Nope. Earlier on she made it quite clear that she regards glasses as a plain look (which is seriously fuckin ironic since she has the most boring, plain face imaginable without them) and only tried them to try and avoid unwanted attention... ergo, as an enemy of glasses, she is clearly worst girl. Even Oboro, who has a trash figure, trash hairstyle, lopsided appearance and boring personality, can reach the vile depths reserved only for those who insult glasses.
Plus Oboro gets at least a few points for trying to push the harem ending.

Users who are viewing this thread