Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - The Three Beauties of The Cultural Festival?

Somehow, I feel so sorry for Hyoudo in this chapter, even though he somehow deserves it for being able to feel the power of MC(Fuyuzora) here lol

Dex-chan lover
Why do authors hate the dumb male friend so much? Why can't he touch some titties for once?

Double-page supporter
well at least he feel some boobs and smooth ass.... even though it just a 'mirage'... but it feels real...

@ChaosEzel My sympathy for him ended when he started thinking about how he might be able to use the situation to cop a feel, and karma was swift.

If he just stick to Seri, instead of trying to play the harem protag, then he would definitely be more lucky.

Dex-chan lover
Hope he gets Seri at the end. I mean really, can you blame that guys wishes if you had a friend like Kogarashi?

Dex-chan lover
Ok that's cruel 🤣
I don't know what's worser than finding your harem is actually a male transforming to female jutsu XD

Double-page supporter
It feels like how Itsuki want to try something like Takumi did but in the end he failed miserably and get depressed for a week since his 'girlfriend' actually was an ex-boyfriend who had sex and stuff before Itsuki did (even they didnt kiss)

Dex-chan lover
Alright who else knew instantly the three 'girls' on the 1st page suppose to be 😆

Double-page supporter
@kuma
Forget cruelty ... that just plain sadist for a pervert boy like him ...

@Firstborn :
he might demand to go to Isekai because of that event ...

Users who are viewing this thread