Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - The Three Beauties of The Cultural Festival?

Dex-chan lover
How can this manga (but most in general) advertise with ecchi stuff so heavily, while simultaneously saying you're not supposed to want it and karma will punish you if you do and you'll only get it if you really don't want it?

yurayuuna-92-panty-Eyes.png

Aggregator gang
This was hell incarnated! I know hyoundou is a scum by being sexy driven all the time when it comes to girls (not much different from most men at the peak of the adolescence), but give the guy a break. It is known that the other girl likes him, but let the man feel some real shit from time to time, even though he was trying to use the situation to grop some "girls" and get away with it. The guy is not a monster, but who wouldn't be a little bothered when your best friend gets in all kinds of indecent situations with girls and it all ends well?

Dex-chan lover
Hyoudou showing the reason why we need to develop selective amnesia pills.

Dex-chan lover
i am definitely imagining a chapter where the inn harem got gender bend now, it willl either be hilarious or strangely creepy. fuzuyora as a girl in an inn full of guys

Dex-chan lover
So much potential wasted. See what we're missing by not having more gender bender? :p

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope they were wearing panties because of the transformation magic. I wouldn't want to assume the head of a clan/family has messed up fetishes by default. Oboro is an exhibitionist of sorts, so there's no surprise here if that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread