Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Yuuna-san Expresses

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka gave an interview to a german anime news site were he said that he would like to make a minimum of 30 volumes, so i dont think it will end soon.

He also said that the end is already certain and is already prepared, so if necessary, he could end the series at any time.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that scene of Yuuna disappearing from chapter 1?

EDIT: It was. First (not volume cover and stuff) page too.

Am i the only one still remembering that flashback scene with Kogarashi's burning house, Yuna in it being exorcised by some monks and a kid Kogarashi ? I mean, that plot point wasn't brought ever again, was it ?

... I dunno about anyone else but being in love with someone and not wanting to leave sounds a whole lot like a regret to me. already being dead or not I'd say it still counts.

oh boy, i cant wait to see virgin mc reject another confession, or was there something that he said about only loving yuuna? who knows, ive been reading this for far too long.

Dex-chan lover
the ending is he marries yuuna and chisaki and they spend a day and night together and yuuna passes away.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
If only this everyday life could continue forever!
you know i remember oboro saying something about how this could be achieved ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
is this her 4th confession?
1st one:chap 69 (nice)
2nd one: while yuuna and kogarashi were fighting nadare
3rd one: after the fight during a meal and kogarashi turns big again
4th one: this chapter
wow mista is angry

Users who are viewing this thread