Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 195 - Sagiri-san After a Few Years

Dex-chan lover
Author used the same move twice and somehow it worked, gotta give him credit for that.

Fed-Kun's army
...Are you LITERALLY repeating Chisaki's big plot arc just with Sagiri in her place!? Oi!

Dex-chan lover
“Totally got me in the first half”

If this is going to end soon, author will probably make a chapter like this for every girl in love with MC.
If he wants to keep going, he’s probably going to preserve those “dreams” for later, pacing them slowly (considering how distant Chisaki’s dream and this are).

Dex-chan lover
Why are ANY of the girls losing? Harem route, already! Anything else invalidates all the 'losing' characters completely! Like they didn't even matter! They'll come around, damnit. The ones who don't mind going harem route will say yes, and the others who selfishly want him to themselves will be forced to understand it's not going to happen and if they want some Fuyuzora action they're going to have to share or personally bow out and never have a claim to him again.

because literally none of the characters besides oboro wants to be part of a harem

and thats okay.

Quintuplets no harem ending, Bokuben no harem ending, please be harem ending Yuragi-sou~ so other team will be at ease

what iffff, sagiri have connection with yuuna 😊 with that looks on last page

Dex-chan lover
Not too enthusiast for the repeat of Chisaki's future arc.

Dex-chan lover
I was shocked at first this is the real deal, like Bokuben. My guess is since Chisaki and Sagiri had these dreams, it's been Yuuna for sure now as endgame.

Yeah, saw a retract coming a mile away. I was actually kinda hoping the author had gone for a super ballsy left-field development, even if this wasn't exactly what I wanted, but this is definitely a dream/illusion of some sort -,-

Aggregator gang
Regret Arc. By the end of it, everyone will have a version of Kogarashi.

On a side note. Sagiri is almost exploding with that boobs hahaha (Imagine the backpain). I love her design. For the others, they were all normal, Chisaki with shorter hair wasn't as good as the other in my opinion. But wow, Miria really has a good design, but her older high school version is great!

Users who are viewing this thread