Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 200 - The Yuragi Inn Struggles

Dex-chan lover
Hurry everyone to Twitter to like Oboro's post. Also they get that entrance and defeated like that. I guess our last hope are the sleepers since I bet when they wake up all of them are going to be stronger.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, can't be unseen.

However, huzzah for Uraka finally getting molested - it's all very well being logistic support, but she is missing out!

Double-page supporter
For those interested:
Tweet: https://twitter.com/shonenjump_news/status/1241945281584869382
Taken from /a/ and reddit:
1) Follow the official Jump editing department twitter!
2) Use the hashtag 「#ゆらぎ荘4周年突破記念企画」(#Yuragi-sou special 4 year anniversary project) and write your tweet in the form of "〇〇が〇〇する話" (The story where XXX does YYY) and you're good!

Please adjust your settings to make your account public and accept DMs

For example!
"The story of Yuna and Kogarashi going to the zoo "
"A story about everyone at Yuragi-so meeting a landlady at Yuragi-so " and more!

Any character from "Yuragi-so Yuna-san" can be requested. ︎ Please stop episodes that hurt or degrade the characters!

Aggregator gang
Great chapter. It was silly, but we needed something like that since it was already established that the other characters were useless before. Of course, I would like to see the other men being badass for once, but it is not the focus of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this chapter gave the best of all fetish. Big tits, small tits, tentacles, even male fan service lmao.

This is a significant day for gender equality. Huzzah! Now excuse me while I go bleach my eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Man, they're really trying to drag this out. I guess if you're gonna go out, might as well go out swinging the only tool you know how to use: spontaneous pin-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread