Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 201 - Oboro-san, A Few Years Later

Please god in heaven let this be Harem man

Imma cry if this girl gets no love she’s one of the few who deserve it in this series

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that was so forced. The author pretty much smushed them against each other like dolls lol. AND THEN THEY FELL IN LOVE, THE END.

I have a feeling that he's gonna remember all those memories and falls in lovd with everyone thus making the harem end closer but then again persuading every one to accept it a different matter

That kind of ending for Oboro was a bit unexpected for me. An isekai to Futurama ending is a bit unexpected for me.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm Oboro's story is kinda meh. But I guess it's a fitting one, her arc is a little more serious because she is originally part of the Ryuuga clan. Her motive is having strong baby for the clan.

Author giving us all these alternate ends since he plans on screwing over all the girls for the actual end. RIP.

Or we get a Maken-ki ending.

Dex-chan lover
@JasonWander

Imo, what negi did with Gotoubun made other authos to realize the true potential of different routes or harem ending.

Im pretty sure that all these "delusions" will gather into 1 single Kogarashi and all the times he fell in love with the different girls will merge as one, turning into a Kogarashi that loves all the girls in ROMANTIC way, coz we know that he likes all of'em but he's not sure if that's love or what love is.

Those ball demon things, seem like they're from Shieldhero but its probably nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread