Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 202 - Karura-sama, A Few Years Later

Dex-chan lover
So she almost summoned eldritch deities to invade Earth...

So I read the first few chapters of this a while ago and I saw that it had 200+ chapters and got curious and read this one. Where did all of the original characters go? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
@kingnova777, I have a feeling this is getting axed so the author is just leading up to Harem ending with all these side quests.

Dex-chan lover
I wish more MCs were diagnosed with the Lucky pervert syndrome and recognized officially. Would go a long way in explaining those shenanigans and would decrease the stigma against unwanted lewd acts.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was really good, and Karura is one of the best characters. And dream Kogarashi is totally supportive of her. How could the real Fuyuzora not reciprocate her (and the other girls') feelings after this arc?

Double-page supporter
So her solo end means bring alien on earth in order to progress... Like pyroman firefighter.

Dex-chan lover
What I hope happens is that Kogarashi remembers ALL the futures. Then decides that he can't hurt ANY of the girls (and or that he LOVES ALL of the girls) and succumbs to the harem ending. It is the ONLY TRUE WAY ... Search your feelings ... you KNOW this to be TRUE. Just make bebbies with all of the girls and have the strongest army.

Ah, now I want to see the spin-off with all of their kids as the strongest army going up against ... something ... now that I've said it ... forget that.

WTF is this bdsm jiangshi
69f97fb2e48a9eb9f73610c8f7d3814409398b02ae0dcad90f924bc7d79983a3.jpg

I definitely feel like this is heading towards a harem ending as well because this method is the same when you play a eroge game and you save and load each characters ending before it unlocks the everyone ending or even the true ending.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the softcore ecchi that I've been missing in my life. Everything else I've been reading is either too tame (though I do like wholesome ecchi like Anjou and Dosanko Gyaru), or WAY the hell too perverted and extreme. Yuuna knows how to tiptoe the line, and with gorgeous art.

If this doesn't have a "true" harem ending, it would not surprise me if the alternate future Kogarashi's are brought into reality by splitting Kogarashi's soul...or something. Hard to say at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao Kogarashi suddenly turned into Lucy from Elfen Lied.

Users who are viewing this thread