Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 203 - Chisaki-chan A Few Years Later

Dex-chan lover
Harem route or bust. Hell even throw in the loli-grandma, I don't care. EVERYONE.

Fed-Kun's army
The fact that it's taking all of them to drag him back does point towards some sort of joint ending.

I think one of the key things is how they break thing so that both him and Yuuna manage to stick around. Because Yuuna being out of the picture was the other constant.

Of course that means that it could also all point to a Yuuna restoration OTP after all this emotional rollercoaster stuff.

It will be an open ending with no firm resolution.

Double-page supporter
All of these manga always have open endings. Not really that surprising. Authors are too cowardice to actually choose and feel the wrath of the readers.

Ya, this really feels like it's doing a "WE can't Study" and just running through all the endings, before actually ending the series.

Dex-chan lover
Chisaki really deserves it the most though. The others feel like they just have a crush on him but Chisaki actually built a relationship that lasted 10 years and were happy with it. I'm fine with Yuuna too but I really hope Chisaki gets some love at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that the author won't have the courage to have Chisaki receive two proposals in her future dreams only to be rejected in the real timeline. Harem ending is the only possible choice.

God that was the worst of them all, I hate Chisaki so much. She knows its a dream to bring him back but shes like OH NO I WONT DO IT NOPE even though she HERSELF ACCEPTED DOING IT BUT THE MOMENT SHES IN SHE GOES "nope" why is every normal girl in these harem type mangas completely unlikable. She doesn't deserve a single thing.

This is so unbelievably boring. It's like the last arc of Bleach all over again.

Goddamn those bazongas. But I just want this arc to be over already, at least I got Karura-sama, Hibari and Sagiri endings.

Dex-chan lover
There's such a thing as tits that are too big...and those are definitely past that point.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there are any readers that would NOT vote for the harem ending if it were on the table. Sure you have people, without culture, that would only want one of these girls to win ... and to them, I ask ... what's wrong with you. The author should have no qualms about a true harem ending. I believe that most of the fans would support that.

Supporter
Of all of the dream endings that I've seen here, Chisaki was the one I wanted to see the most. Bless her, she's been through so much and had TWO dream lives of her and Ko-kun. If no true harem ending, then please make it so that Chisaki ends up with him.

@Jesotku Give her some slack, the girl had TEN FUCKING YEARS of her life destroyed as she was the happiest she ever was. Sure, she agreed to do the future dreams, but at that moment, she didn't remember all this pain. And once inside the dream, all this ptsd came back at full speed, of course it's not as easy as it is for all the other girls !

Users who are viewing this thread