Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 196 - The Yuragi Inn After A Few Years

Double-page supporter
not gonna lie, that armor was cool looking, i keep seeing everyone say the girls kill off Yunna for their dream, the way i understood it was that, this is more of the future needed for the girls to have Kagarashi as their boyfriend. so if Yunna goes not pass no one gets a shot, at least to a monogamous relationship, Oboros idea may yet come true

Dex-chan lover
@RainSpectre heres hoping it is honestly. As much as Jump needs more manga in their running collection, i think its good that this and bokuben are ending. Yuragi has clearly deteriorated in quality, and if bokuben will go on any longer it will as well.

Dex-chan lover
pseudo-harem ending every everyone gets a kogarashi, and the real one doesn't get anyone.

Aggregator gang
The end is near. I think we might get one or two main arcs, then we just need to wrap up this and we are good. Kogarashi will end up with Yuuna somehow, I think.

Fed-Kun's army
I still want the harem end, but I can't help but notice that all these dreams involve Yuuna being completely out of the picture. I suspect that's a pretty solid hint that she's going to be the sole winner here.

Fed-Kun's army
Oboro should have suspected something was wrong as soon as it turned out that there was nothing lewd in a Landlady's Collection trap...

is already resolved why yuna knockout nonko in the past?

i remember that flashback when someone was watching that memory of nonko and then nonko wake up and say all angry to dont say nothing about that memory tho anybody

Pd: sorry for my bad inglish

Users who are viewing this thread